INDUSTRIAL REFRIGERATION CONTROLS
Airixa reduces peak energy demands and saves you money on your energy bill with powerful demand management and system efficiency features.
AIRIXA CONTROL SYSTEMS PLATFORM
Airixa is a non-proprietary system utilizing both Siemens hardware and software components. By creating a non-proprietary system, Airixa has greater availability of parts while also being more reliable and easier to maintain.
DEMAND MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- Demand Control – Reduce peak demand charges.
- Demand Response – Generate revenue by participating in utility’s DR events, including DRAS.
- Adaptive demand limits (Setpoint learning).
- User-selected load reduction priorities.
- Dynamic operation priorities based on production metrics and constraints.
- Equipment system start-up sequencing.
- Detailed energy, demand, and reduction monitoring of individual loads.
- Available load sub-metering.
- Utility-grade power metering, or pulse interface (KYZ) integration.
- Support for multiple utility accounts within one facility.
Airixa’s built-in efficiency features, such as condenser floating discharge pressure and evaporator fan VFD speed control, reduce energy consumption without compromising the operational performance of your facility and assets. Compressor optimization with staging, sequencing and floating suction pressure control creates a highly efficient system with greater reliability.
WEB & APPS
READY TO CHAT?
Please fill in your contact and project information and a Process Solutions representative will be in touch with you shortly.